This page contains a list of latest news about Records which has been collected from credible news resources: CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, TIME Magazine, FoxNews, BBC, New York Times, CBS, Sky News, Reuters, World Magazine, etc.
Apart from News, you can also use the tabs to browse Records images, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Look up record in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A recording, record, records or the record may mean:
An item or collection of data:
- Gramophone record (also called "phonograph record"), mechanical analog audio storage medium
- Sound recording and reproduction
- Record (computer science), a data structure
- Document for administrative use
- Business record of economic transactions
- Medical record of a person's medical history and treatments
- Service record, usually associated with military service
- Minutes, a summary of the proceedings at a meeting
- Public records, information that has been filed or recorded by public agencies
- Docket (court), the summary of proceedings in a court (US)
- A transcript is a verbatim record of some proceedings, in particular a court transcript is a record of a law court case or similar procedure
- Recording (real estate), the act of documenting real estate transactions
- Criminal record, a list of a person's criminal convictions.
- Anything which is recorded in writing or otherwise for future reference
- World record, an unsurpassed accomplishment or statistic
- Win–loss record (pitching), the number of wins and losses a baseball pitcher has accumulated
- Archaeological record, the body of archaeological evidence
- The Records, an English power pop band
- Records (album), a 1982 album by rock band Foreigner
- The Record (album), a 1982 punk rock album by the band Fear
- The Record (film), a South Korean film directed by Ki-Hun Kim
- Record (software), a music recording program
- In the United States:
- The Yale Record, the country's oldest college humor magazine, operated out of New Haven, Connecticut
- The Record (Bergen County), a newspaper in Bergen County, New Jersey
- The Record (Stockton), a newspaper in Stockton, California
- The Record (Troy), a newspaper in Troy, New York
- The Philadelphia Record, a newspaper in Philadelphia published 1877–1947
- In Canada:
- Max Records, American child actor
- Record (agricultural vehicles), a Greek vehicle manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.